- Name Of The Nursing Program:- ANM (Auxilary Nursing & Midwifery)
- Eligibility Criteria:- 10+2 Class Pass (as per State Govt.norms)
- Course Duration:- 2 yrs
- Examination Board:- Nursing Examination Board
Eligibility to appear in the Examination
A candidate shall be eligible for the admission to the State Council/Board Examination if the principal of the school certify that:-
- A candidate must have minimum of 80% attendance (irrespective of the kind of absence) in theory and practical in each subject for appearing for examination.
- A candidate must have 100% attendance in each of the practical areas before the award of completion certificate.
- On completion of practical experience, records to be signed by the tutor and countersigned by the principal.
Remember P.G. College of Nursing, Is recognized by Indian Nursing Council (New Delhi) and affiliated to C.G. Ayush & Health Science University (Raipur) and Pandit Ravishankar Shukla University (Raipur).
( ** The syllabus given below is only applicable for the current session published by the university, If any change occurs in any course than give the preference to the syllabus published by the university. We will update the syllabus if the university updates it else the same one is carry forwarded. )
|1st Yr.||I. Community Health Nursing|
|II. Health Promotion|| A. Nutrition
B. Human body and Hygiene
C. Environmental Sanitation
D. Mental Health
|III. Nursing I (Prevention of diseases & restoration of Health)|| A. Infection and Immunization
B. Communicable disease
C. Community Health Problems
D. Primary Medical Care
E. First Aid and Referral
|IV. Child Health Nursing|